“The Person who is responsible for increasing the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) is called Search Engine Optimizer(SEO).”
After a small research I have some suggestion for you to put your site at top in Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo.
- You need to start by managing your links. This involves making sure that none of your current links are dead, and you should also check if there are any sites linking to you that you don’t know about. If your site consists of a large some links you should make sure that they aren’t getting out of control and get rid of anything that is no longer relevant. Also make sure that your links are sufficiently labeled to show the page that they link to.
- Re-order your links, putting the best ones first. And putting them into categories if you have a high some links. If you have a links page with 25+ links it is a good idea to turn it into a directory of some sort.
- Process link request emails. Whenever you receive requests for a link exchange, respond quickly. Not every mail you receive will be a good one, and you should make sure to check any site that wants you to link to it. If you are declining a link request let the web master know why. Perhaps you have an insight that they do not have.
- Check link exchange forums. This is a similar aspect to the above except that in this case it is more difficult to keep track of all the people who can potentially request links from your site. There is a lot of spam on these sorts of things as well as many really terrible and useless sites.
- Finally, you should check each feature of your website, to make sure it’s still working properly. The dynamic content that you will probably include at some point must be delivered properly. Any messages that are generated on the fly must not be generated at inopportune times.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) I (cash-bandit.com)
- What Is Search Engine Optimization? (cash-bandit.com)