After about a month I am here a draft about the idea behind the start-up. I heard that “Necessity is mother of inventions”. Now I can prove that. Since I have an example for that.
Before I give you idea, what my start-up is going to do. Please assumes these conditions :-
- You have no internet connections [it will be worst condition for an engineer [:P] ].
- You have Nokia 1100 or such a model that doesn’t have ability to install application on it. [it is again a worst condition since everyone have Nokia N/E series Or Sony’s Cyber-shot. A phone without multimedia capabilities life sucks.]
- You are not at home and not carrying a dictionary [its most common condition for the engineer since he/she always live out of home and doesn’t carry anything else his girlfriends bags. [:P] ]
In this condition you stuck at a word. You are trying to get meaning of that word but your mind is not working at that time. What will you do?
Possible solutions are:-
- You can call your friend,
- You can leave that word,
- You can write that in your notebook and will search in dictionary when available.
- Or you will think about a person(service) that can offer you meaning of the word and give you some interesting details about the word.
Yes, I am working on the fourth solution. I am going to offer such a service that will give you meaning of the word on just a SMS, which will cost you just 1 Paisa/SMS.
In this service you have a number and you have to send a SMS “ENG APPLE” (in this case you are finding meaning of APPLE) to that no. As a reply you will get 2-3 SMS containing meaning and some interesting facts about the word APPLE. Since in current scenario SMS will cost just 1 Paisa so you can improve your vocabulary in just 1 Paisa/word.
I know, a lots of other sources of improving your vocabulary but via mobile I think it will be first service.